Belkin routers are designed to provide Internet access to home users. Till date, Belkin Company has developed many routers for different purposes. These routers transform your modem into a home networking device. The Company also produce range extenders and adapters. You can stream video and play online games without any buffering if you have Belkin router installed at your home. To install the Belkin router, you have to perform Belkin router setup steps provided in the user guide. After log in to the Home page of your router, you can manage your settings accordingly.
Features of Belkin router
- Latest routers of Belkin are N+ routers. So, we are giving some of the features of Belkin N+ router.
- USB port: Belkin N+ routers have a USB port on the back of them. You can connect external storage devices to this port and then the computers connected to the network can access and share the data.
- It supports MIMO technology and also works on 802.11n standard wireless technology.
- It also has four Gigabit Ethernet ports. These ports are used for a wired connection and it is recommended to establish a wired connection to the router as it consumes less power.
- These routers also have Wi-Fi Protected Setup. So, it becomes easy to set up the router by pressing the button.
- These routers have a speedometer on the front. So, you can easily see the internet speed without checking the speed manually.
- These routers also have the power saving mode that is helpful in saving the power up to some extent.
- It takes less space as it is very slim and you have to place it in a vertical direction.
- If you want the optimum speed from your router then use the N+ wireless adapters.
Read More: How to set up the Belkin router manually?
The package contains an N+ Belkin router, RJ45 networking cable, quick installation guide, power supply, user manual. The LED lights that are on the router are of wireless, wired, router, security, internet and modem. The Belkin routers are compatible with 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n.